If your current loans occupy too large a place in your budget and you wish to benefit from more means at the end of each month, know that the buy-back of credits exists for that. What help you restore a more comfortable standard of living.
The objective is to maintain your purchasing power at a correct level
According to the government’s definition, your purchasing power corresponds to the quantity of goods and services that your income makes it possible to buy. If you repay several credits, it generally depends on your remaining living, namely what you have left once your charges and loans are paid.
The lower your remaining living, the more your income is allocated to repaying your loans and current expenses. A little left to live is therefore often synonymous with small purchasing power.
Debt restructuring is a solution with multiple advantages
The process is as follows: all your loans are combined into a single loan. In this way, you only repay a single loan from a single lender. All kinds of loans are concerned: real estate, consumer or renewable.
- the unique monthly payment, adapted to your budget and including loan insurance,
- solving the problem of the multiplication of credits and the risks of non-payment,
- managing your budget made easier by consolidating your loans,
- the decrease, up to more than half, in the amount of your monthly reimbursement,
- the end of over-indebtedness and its prevention.
In most cases, this solution is relevant because it is profitable: your living space is improved, so your purchasing power is also improved.
The operation is all the more valid if you benefit from the best offer
Be aware, however, that the benefits of buying credit are only possible thanks to the extension of the loan term. Its final cost can also be noted. It is generally advisable to pay more attention to the profit and the lower monthly payment obtained.
Remember that getting an offer to buy back credits on your own is not recommended for two main reasons:
- comparison and procedures are time-consuming,
- the offers you get are rarely the best for your expectations.
A loan buy-back found by a broker offers more advantageous and suitable conditions!