[2130.HK] CN Logistics becomes a constituent share of the FTSE GEIS Micro Cap index
EQS News / 05/24/2021 / 15:49 UTC + 8
CN Logistics International Holdings Limited
嘉 泓 物流 國際 控股 有限公司
(Incorporated in Cayman Islands with limited liability)
(Stock code: 2130)
VSN Logistics becomes a constituent stock of
FTSE GEIS Micro Cap Index
[Hong Kong – 24 May 2021] CN Logistics International Holdings Limited (the “Company”, together with its subsidiaries, the “Group”, stock code: 2130), a well-established international logistics solutions provider, is pleased to announce that the Group has been included as a constituent stock of FTSE Global Equity Index Series (GEIS) Micro Cap Category, from the close of the market on June 18, 2021, according to the Quarterly review of June 2021 announced by FTSE Russell.
FTSE Russell is 100% owned by London Stock Exchange and serves as second largest index company in the world, after MSCI. The FTSE Global Equity (GEIS) index series covers a wide range of companies, with exceptional performance and enormous development potential, in various financial markets and sectors, thus becoming one of the benchmark indices for investment widely adopted by global investment managers. Of the passive funds that track global indices and global emerging market indices, around 40% of these funds adopt FTSE Russell as their benchmark, while the remaining 60% use MSCI.
Earlier this month, CN Logistics became a constituent of Morgan Stanley Capital International (MSCI) Hong Kong Micro Cap Index. We are honored to be part of these global indices. This means that the Group will be able to attract the attention and support of a wider range of international investors, giving new impetus to the Group’s future development. The Group will continue to develop in three major development directions, including logistics solutions at the Hainan Duty Free Port, green logistics and B2C e-commerce activities, seeking the best performance and sharing successful results with stakeholders. and shareholders.
– Inds –
About CN Logistics International Holdings Limited
Founded in 1991, CN Logistics is a well-established international logistics solutions provider primarily engaged in providing air freight forwarding services and related distribution and logistics services to fashion products and fine wines, mainly focused on high-end fashion (including luxury and affordable luxury goods. According to the CIC report, the classified company first in the high-end fashion products distribution and logistics market in the PRC and Hong Kong in 2019.
This press release is issued by DLK Advisory Limited on behalf of CN Logistics International Holdings Limited.
Deposit: 2130_FT inclusion_20210524_EN
05/24/2021 Distribution of a financial press release, sent by EQS Group.
The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this advertisement.
Media archive at www.todayir.com